Sunday, 6 March 2011

Gift Idea

Had fun today hopping in craft blog land. I went onto Dena's blog and found this idea. It is a box on a card. Simple but clever I made my box big enough to fit jewellery in it. The flowers are from wild Orchid, I coloured image in with my promarkers and used lots of glitter. I am going to enter it in 5 challenges. My old for paper take weekly is tag inside the card, verse and adhesive stones . Great way of birthday card and gift all in one.
Wild Orchid Challenge
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/
justmagnolia
papertakeweekly.
bearlymine-challenges5birthday-card. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky, what a gorgeously girly box! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation hun. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon! Please be sure and link directly to your entry to the challenge so we can find it easily.
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful vicky.fab pretty image and your papers and colours are gorgeous.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just gorgeous - the colours are beautiful and I love that image :) Thank you for joining us over at the JM challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete