Wednesday 27 June 2012

Play time

Feeling little bit sorry for myself. Not long back from dentist 3 fillings not good. My mouth is still numb. So blog hopped around and found liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge. theme is play time. Which I could do with some so I did.
Went though all my all papers and bits . Found these. Coloured image in with promarkers. Decided on simple lay out (as feeling sorry for myself). This has cheered me up a bit the feeling is slowly coming back.
Hugs Vicky xx
Also entered in
movingalongwiththetimes  happy 3rd Birthday
cardsformen    sport

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and great idea for the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card -I lov ethe image and the papers thanks for playing along at MAWTT birthday challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete