Sunday 22 July 2012

Birthday

My last card was really pink , gone the other way.  Decided to invest in some of the new magnolia stamps and the papers just hopped into my basket as well.
I distress the butterfly and embossed with Tim Holtz faded jeans ink and powder, did the same on tag. Long time since I used my heat gun. Love the effect . The ribbon and flowers are from wild orchid. Coloured image in with promarker pens. Entering in justmagnolia.blogspot   
Also entered in
simplymagnolia.   embossing 
tildastown    anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Birthday card Vicky!! I love the paper, flowers and butterfly and Tilda looks amazing!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!! Good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card1 I love your colors and the dies you used. Tilda looks so cute with your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia Challenge this week. Hugs, Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, Tilda is gorgeous and your colours/ detail are too.
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Lovely Tilda and I love all the shades of blue! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation, love your embossed butterfly. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete