Tuesday 19 August 2014

21st Card

This is my second posting in one day can't believe it. On my second week of holidays from work so hopefully can get more crafting done . Make a start on Christmas cards.
This is not a christmas card but one for a 21st. Going to enter in promarkerchallenge
The stamp is from make it crafty I should use these more often lovely images to colour. Of course I used my promarker pens don't use anything else. Flowers and pearls are from wild orchid. Hope you like my card . Please leave comments Hugs to all x

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    This is lovely. Love your image & your fab colour scheme. Gorgeous paper too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete